Top 10 Vintage Fast Food Commercials
Whether you love them or hate them, there’s just no denying it: fast-food commercials work.
These incessant advertisements blend tantalizing images of fresh mouthwatering food with low prices and friendly jingles to lure consumers in. With slogans like ‘I’m lovin it’ and ‘If it doesn’t get all over the place, it doesn’t belong in your face’ it’s hard not to make a beeline to the drive-thru.
The following 10 videos, which conjure up both forgettable fashion styles and totally radical music, take us back to the beginning of our fast food addiction.
10. Burger King: Kids Club (1990)
9. McDonalds: A New Do (1990)
8. Kentucky Fried Chicken: Classic (1980)
7. Pizza Hut: Back to the Future 2 (1989)
6. Carl’s Jr: Star (1980)
5. Jack in the Box: Head of a Billion Dollar Company (1995)
4. Domino’s Pizza with Noid Yo! (1990)
3. Wendy’s “SuperBar” Commercial (1988)
2. The Birthday Party at Pizza Hut (1988)
1. Taco Bell Commercial (1990)
Like what you see! Signup for our weekly newsletter