Bring together hospitality decision-makers from European & International hotels, exciting & disruptive start-ups, tech companies, bloggers, investors, architects, designers and hospitality partners such as airlines and OTA companies.
The program features 50 influential business thinkers. Moderated by smart and informed people who can get genuine ideas from a diversely talented panel.
Open and Interactive format including on-stage interviews and panel discussions on;
1. Future Hospitality Landscape: The 21st century business. What will the future hospitality landscape?
2. The distribution dilemma: How hoteliers can harness the power of the infrastructure created and the data collected to better target clients and secure bookings?
3. Hotel design and layout trends: The latest trends influencing hotel design and layout have the industry buzzing.
4. Sustainability: In a world where energy use is set to increase by 50% over the next 10 years is a sustainable hotel the next generation of consumers must have amenity?
5. Data Science and technologies: What will these mean for underlying technology infrastructures driving hotel systems, in property and pre-stay?
6. A vision for the smartphone: Embracing modern technology, what applications are best suited to meet your guests’ needs and how your hotel can modernise its services?
7. Going beyond traditional hospitality: How do you create noteworthy experience?
8. Assessing the power of technology in the age of new digital traveller: What is impacting the hospitality sector & how Google trends data can be used to better understand traveller choices.
For booking information contact Simona on: +44 (0)20 3141 0636